Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Addition To The Family


Some readers may remember that my family's dog, Samson, died this past August. It was pretty hard for everyone, but we've been coping well. We still miss him, but we're ready to move on and stretch our hearts a little bit more for a new addition to our troupe. So we contacted a Rhodesian Ridgeback breeder in Washington, and our next puppy was born a few days ago. Here is a picture they sent us of the newborn bundles of cuteness.

My family is considering the name Koda, after the little cub from Brother Bear. What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! :) Koda is cute. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUPPIES!!~ I think Koda is a great name for this breed. I can't wait until he's old enough to come join your (our) family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, ladies. Yep, we're excited and can't wait to bring the little guy home sometime next month. I originally wanted to name him Kenai, because he's going to get pretty big by the time he's done growing. (Up to 27 inches at the shoulder according to the AKC, and muscular). But so far it looks like Koda is more readily accepted, and it's growing on me. Rhodies are cuddly anyway, so it works, ha ha.

    And A.M. Wied...you will totally have to come see him when he arrives. :-).

    ReplyDelete