Saturday, November 15, 2014

Daughter of Aero Review — Beta Reader #1

Daughter of Aero is currently going through the beta reading process, and I asked my two readers to please send me a few thoughts on the story that I can post here. Here is what Beta Reader #1 has to say. I promise I only edited this review enough to delete a few spoilers, ha ha.

"Awesome!!! I love this book! The interaction between the characters is very well done. I especially like the fact that Katie is writing three or four different stories and manages to make sense of it all and bring the stories together. In a lot of books, the writer has a hard time dealing with two POV's but Katie deals with three to four at any given time and rocks it."

"This book is also unique in the fact that a reader of any age will enjoy it. Little kids in my house just love Katie's book and so do the older teens (such as your's truly). Katie has put some pretty deep stuff in her book, such as the Christian belief in one God and the belief in Satan and Satanic influences, but has kept these aspects of the book simple enough for younger children to understand."

"I could hardly put the thing down after she gave it to me and read it all in one day. I'm not sure that I can be patient enough to wait for her to write the next one."

An update will follow when Beta Reader #2 sends his thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment