Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Word Nerd Charts

Hello, everyone. Life has been insanely busy lately, so I haven't really done anything I can blog about in the last few weeks. Homework has been replaced with a comfortable routine of writing, sewing Scandinavian costumes for my dance group, and hanging out with friends. However, I also promised myself that I wasn't going to completely neglect this blog during summer vacation.

I "liked" The Writer's Circle on Facebook, so I get lots of helpful, inspirational updates in my newsfeed. Lately, they've been sharing several vocabulary charts that I find helpful when editing for grammar and word redundancy. Someday I'd like to print them all out and hang them up in my dream library/office, but, for now, I'll just share them with you. If you like to write, or if you just like words, maybe you'll find them helpful and inspiring as well.

Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is AWESOME reference material! What a great find! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? I just about died of happiness when I found the fight scene chart.

      Wait until you see the character/plot development charts I'm posting next time. ;-)

      Delete